On May 26, 2021 B’nai Brith Canada reported:
On May 16, thousands of people took part in an anti-Israel protest in Alberta’s largest city… One video shows protesters at 9th Ave SW and 1st Ave SW – in the very heart of Calgary – chanting in Arabic: “Remember Khaybar, oh you Jews, the Army of Muhammad will return!” Khaybar refers to a famous battle in 628 CE, in which Muhammad’s Muslim army defeated and then slaughtered or exiled the Jewish tribes of the Arabian Peninsula. The chant therefore advocates violence against Jews in the diaspora, not just in Israel.
- Milton protest: “Jews, remember [battle of] Khaybar, Muhammad’s army will return”
- Toronto protesters: “Jews, remember [the Battle of] Khaybar”
- Firas Al Najim says the Battle of Khaybar continues “to clean the earth from all evil doers”
- CD4HR: “Battle of Khaybar” is being waged against the “Zionists”
- Toronto Al-Quds Day’s message to Jews: “Last Khayber is ready”