Meshwar editor says that assault rifles owned by Palestinians in Hebron should be used against Israeli soldiers and settlers.
Tagged By Hebron
- Quebec mosque provides links to anti-Jewish imams
- Federal Court of Canada: 'Product of Israel' labels on settlement wines "false, deceptive"
- Toronto Police Service's 2018 Annual Hate Crime Statistical Report (document)
- Canadian Nationalist Party: “Canada has a Zionist-occupied government”
- Firas Al Najim broadcast anti-Israel message in front of a Toronto synagogue
- Montreal Muslim community mourned the death of pro-jihad Muslim Brotherhood leader
- BDS group: Zionists “do human organs trade” and “do anything for money and power”
- Toronto man charged with uttering threats after calling for killing Jews
- NCCM: “Evoking anti-Semitic tropes is clearly unacceptable”
- CIJA: Meshwar newspaper published poem “glorifying terrorism”